Friday, February 17, 2012

You know that new Pizza Hut deal? 3 medium pizzas for 15 dollars... very misleading.?

We ordered it yesterday, and the quality of the pizza is HORRIBLE! It doesn't even have the crispy greasy pizza hut crust I enjoy so much. The quality is actually worse than little ceasar's. I appreciate the deal, but if they have to sacrifice that must qulaity for a cheap price, I'll just get the one pizza for 15 dollars that tastes absolutely AWESOME!



Anyone else have a problem with this new "Pizzamia" Pizza Hut pizza?You know that new Pizza Hut deal? 3 medium pizzas for 15 dollars... very misleading.?
They use a different sauce and I think it is terrible. And they won't let you have original sauce, at least not at our local Hut.

I know, I like pan pizza too.....
No, I never had that problem. Pizza Hut is not my favorite anyway. You should complain to the Manager. They may have a new Pie Maker that needs more training.You know that new Pizza Hut deal? 3 medium pizzas for 15 dollars... very misleading.?
its gross and the auce is like, sweet and really nasty. Girl, you right... thats pizza is NAST-EEEE
Yes, it tastes horrible, and if you want the crust that you like you have to pay more. There is really no cheese on the pizzas either. It's kind of a rip off. Icky sauce, icky crust, no toppings...........but when I order my favorite pizza there (taco) - 2 of them run me $40-some !!! You can't win there. They also took away my favorite pasta, cavatini!!! AND they took away the parmesan cheese at the tables!!! Major rip off.
Pizza Hut has always been my all time favorite fast food pizza, but with this new deal if you haven't already had their great scrumptious pizza's you wouldn't go back any ole place would do including the supermarket frozen department.



Next time I WILL SEND IT BACK IF IT'S NOT RIGHT.
I think Pizza Hut has alot of competition... So there trying to cut deals like everyone else... I know your story is true cause that's the same thing that happen to me and my girl.. We just order Papa Johns it's expensive! But money is worth a good meal!
why can't they just give you one for the 5 bucks, or even 10? Who the hell eats 3 pizzas anyway?
You get what you pay for....although Domino's pizzas at 3 for $5.99 each are the same pizza quality as the regular priced pizzas. We usually order this on a Friday night and eat cold pizza all weekend, it's great in the morning!
DUDE! NO WAY!

i ordered that on Friday,

and when I got

the pizza..

geez. it didn't even LOOK like an original pizza

hut pizza. I didn't like it AT ALL! the taste was so

bland and gross.

it's very misleading indeed.
Yep...I knew it wouldnt be good but my fiance wanted to try it so he got 3 of them and it was so gross and so thin.
ITS AS GOOD IS DOMINOS.
Pizza Hut...what can I say, this is ALWAYS the quality of food...NO Quality!!! Over the years they have changed ingredients and quality has been sacrificed. Cheaper ingredients, higher profits...they think their name will carry them through. When the first opened, long ago, they had great pizza, now it is junk....better to buy a frozen pizza and bake at home or better order from a quality pizzeria and pay a bit more but have good taste and quality ingredients...Complain to the store you purchased and also corporate, nothing will change unless consumers provide feedback....negative and positive.....
oh that is pitiful

No comments:

Post a Comment