Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If I buy a deep freezer, how long can I store fish, pizza, bread?

There are some good deals on foods I always eat. I'm trying to decide if I should buy a deep freezer and stock up on the deals.



How long can I store breaded salmon, salmon fillet, frozen pizza, whole grain whole wheat bread?

I there a difference between a deep freezer and a freezer not specifically called a deep freezer?

How much electricity will it use and is there brand or special features I should look for?



Thanks.If I buy a deep freezer, how long can I store fish, pizza, bread?
As long as the freezer you buy keeps a constant temp of 0 degrees fahrenheit or less,that is the one you should buy.

The biggest and best thing you should buy with it is a vacuum packer. It has been known for years that when food is not allowed to come in contact with air no freezer burn will occur. I have owned a Food Saver Vacuum Packer for 12 years and routinely keep meats frozen for up to 2 years or more



The best restaurants have their meats and fish delivered vacuum packed so they know that they will be the freshest tasting meats you will eat.
Think, you can store them longer than freezer.If I buy a deep freezer, how long can I store fish, pizza, bread?
around 3-4 months
even for months

No comments:

Post a Comment