Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What do you think is the worst restaurant chain. I think it is pizza hut, hard to order constantly changing?

menu. Have to get a waitress if you sit down to eat, horrible pizza. Right behind my house but impossible to deal with, worst fast food franchise in america. How bout you?What do you think is the worst restaurant chain. I think it is pizza hut, hard to order constantly changing?
Oh my good, that woman did not say SUBWAYYYYYYYYY



heck no



it is definitely Pizza Hut. That freaking wet greasy pizza makes me sick?



BUT YOU KNOW WHATS BETTER PIZZA



Homemade or ROUND TABLE PIZZA



peace
Sonic. Nasty burgers, ice cold fries, forcing the carhops to rollerskate even in bad weather, many locations have no indoor seating and no public restrooms, just a truly awful place.What do you think is the worst restaurant chain. I think it is pizza hut, hard to order constantly changing?
Burger King, there food is really all grease.



What-a-burger is also disgusting, one time my friend ordered a breakfast sandwich from there and found a dead roach in it! It was disgusitng! The place is also never clean! Its gross.
I'd have to agree with Burger King. Their food is greasy. On the other end, I think one of the best places to eat is Subway. We have never had a problem with anything we're gotten from Subway.
Shakey's! the employees are rude and the pizza is horrible.
subway

No comments:

Post a Comment