Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pizza Hut's $10 any pizza deal?

I'm just wondering before I order for carry out?

1.) Is this deal SERIOUS? Like, I can order an extra large pizza with pepperoni, olives, peppers, mushrooms, sausage, and whatever the hell else I can think of for JUST TEN DOLLARS?

2.) Is there a limit? Can I order, let's say, 3 different pizzas how ever I want them and they'll each be ten dollars?



or is there a catch to this?Pizza Hut's $10 any pizza deal?
yes its serious, no catch, not sure if there's a limit to how many you get or how many toppings but yes that deal is serious. btw its also any crust, so you can get the plain or the pepperoni stuffed crust while your at it.
Yes.



It's all explained at their website..



http://www.pizzahut.com/Pizza Hut's $10 any pizza deal?
Yes, it is serious. It is a pretty good choice to have.
Nope, just ten dollars for any large pizza. Dominoes has one for like eight bucks though.
I think snap deal can do so for you .
  • spelling dictionary
  • happy wheels 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment