Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What happened to the 5-5-5 pizza deal?! Is there anything similar?

Cause we need three pizzas stat!!!What happened to the 5-5-5 pizza deal?! Is there anything similar?
Dominos pizza has not medium pizzas for 5 bucks..but they have EXTRA LARGE for 5.99!!! thats the best deal anywhere..they are hot and ready or you can have them make them...takes about 7 minutes.



if your stuck on medium pizzas, they are 5.55 each!
The economy soured and went south. They can't afford to offer those deals anymore. Plus honestly, the last time I ordered one of those 5 5 5 deals I got so ripped off, no toppings hardly at all, no sauce and it was cold. I'm nevering ordering thruogh them again.lol, well maybe in the future.What happened to the 5-5-5 pizza deal?! Is there anything similar?
Forget that tiny pizza for $5.55! I go to Little Cesar's and you can get cheese, pepperoni or sausage for $5.00. They don't deliver but it's worth it to me. At least you get a bigger pizza. That 5-5-5 crap is worthless. They charge you for delivery on top of it!



Edit: Little Cesars is "hot and ready" too!
It depends on where you live. The Dominos by me does that still. I would call up the places around and see if they have any specials going on. The chains would more than likely have specials. Even check out their websites for local coupons.
It's now the 5.55 deal. I saw it on a commercial and I was pissed.
Hungry howes does three deals..

their large pepperoni is 5.88

and large cheese is same..w tax.
i third the little caesars. they have the best pizza for the best deal. xD
I agree with Dana 100%



little cesars all the way!!!



or papa johns..my brother works there and i get free pizza :D

No comments:

Post a Comment