Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Whats your fav topping on a pizza?

im bored at work and i make pizza. so i wanna know what your fav topping is on pizza. or what you normaly order. and college kids, hey i work in collge town, so what kind of deals do you look for from pizza places? how much do most of you tip your pizza driver. and if you dont then why????Whats your fav topping on a pizza?
ham, pineapple, pepperoni.



=]
CANADIAN BACONWhats your fav topping on a pizza?
PINEAPPLE!
pineapple and bacon ( Hawaiian Pizza)
anchovies and shrimp
onions, garlic, mushrooms, extra cheeze...messy but delicious
jalapeno %26amp; pineapple
sausage with bacon and EXTRA and stuff crust cheese =]
Vegetarian Pizza!!

I'm not vegetarian, but its a GREAT pizza!
My favorite pizza of all time was the chicken-banana-curry kind that I would regularly order in Sweden. I was very sorry to find that I can't get them in the US. I still prefer a chicken pizza, even without the bananas and curry -- but they were really good together.
extra mushrooms,bell pepper,pineapple,onion, jalapenos :)
My fav is either sausage or bacon, along with olives and mushrooms, the swiss curried chicken and bananas sounds great too.
It depends on my mood. Sometimes I like pepperoni, sometimes I like sausage, and sometimes I like a pizza with sweet onions, sweet green peppers, and pepperoni..



Other pizza that I have tried had steak on it (not steak meat but like the kind you make a cheese steak with) and one that I had in New Jersey had french fries and cheez whiz on it; it was interesting and weird but totally good.
Double pepperoni! Muah!
mushrooms. i'm outta college, but when i was in it i liked the 5 dollar deals or the buy a pizza get free cheese bread. i usually tipped at leasy $3.00 but more if i could afford it. those drivers take a lot of abuse and gas is sooo high they deserve a decent tip
I'm not too picky when it comes to toppings. Usually I'm good with some type of meat [sausage, pepperoni, etc.] and/or some type of veg [peppers, onions, etc.] I'm just not a fan of the whole pineapple on pizza.



When at school, combo deals that you can get discount with are the best. Getting the pizza, drinks and if any sides all at a lower price are always a winner. Also getting multiple pies for cheap is another plus. As for tipping it really depends on where I end up going to order the food. If its Dominos or Pizza hut then nothing because I'm paying for it to be delivered. But if its a local place that I get from and especially often I usually tip a couple of bucks if I'm not completely broke. If I am I apologize and promise more next time. Which I usually deliver on.
bacon chicken mushrooms, extra extra cheese then when it comes out of the oven I like plenty of anchovies. I dont like the anchovies on when its in the oven cos it dries them out. And if I'm not going anywhere for a few days, I will crush fresh garlic over it! I don't do that very often though!
pineapples and lots of cheese
I like Hawaiian or pepperpni, sausage, mushroom, and olives
I love onions, olives, peppers, and mushrooms on my pizza. Plus, I like to add an additional cheese to the mozzarella to give the pizza even more flavor. One of my favorite pizzas to make has cheddar and smoked mozzarella with sundried tomatoes, olives, sauteed onions and mushrooms, plus thyme, garlic power, and onion powder. It's delicious! If you want to read more about that pizza, check out my blog entry at http://buzz.prevention.com/community/dina-o/it%e2%80%99s-easy-as-a-pizza-pie-to-make-a-homemade-version-of-your-favorite-delivery.
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • english to arabic translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment