Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Have you tried the Panaramous from Pizza Hut?

Is it just like their regular pan pizza? I find you often get jipped by the economy sized deals. Remember their Big Foot?Have you tried the Panaramous from Pizza Hut?
We ordered it once, and, yes, it taste just like the regular pan pizza, however, I feed a lot of guys watching football with just that pizza, so I would only get it if you have a get together, or a lot of mouths to feed
No - it looks good but also seems one would be in a pizza coma for days after eating it.Have you tried the Panaramous from Pizza Hut?
It sucks
It's about the same not much bigger. The only real big difference is you get more crust.
It is about two pizzas in one big box. about a total of 16 slices. 16 sqaure slices in a rectangle.

it is a good deal.

not as big as the bigfoot from what i remember but still good.
No I haven't - I don't think I'd like it I'm a thin crust person. Looks like a lot of breading. Doesn't look too good to me either. Maybe thats why I haven't tried one!
IT TASTES AWESOME AND IT'S THE PERFECT PARTY PIZZA! BIG SIZE TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment