Monday, March 12, 2012

Attention all PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVERS...plz help me out on this!!!?

Attention all PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVERS...plz help me on this?

attention all PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVERS...plz help me on this?

I live in canada and just got a job offer as pizza delivery driver. Well the job is NOT hourly.

The owner says I get paid per delivery. Its $3.50 +tip. I will not have to work in the kitchen. I can watch T.V or listen to music in the car.

Well i dont much about this thing. What do you think? shall i take it?

he says sometimes you can make $25-$100 per shift. the shift runs from 3-10 pm.

how should i negotiate? or is it a good deal. I'm a part-time student looking for a jobAttention all PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVERS...plz help me out on this!!!?
This has HINKY written all over it! From what the Canada Labour law states, it says that all employees except for registered apprentices are required to be paid at least minimum wage.

http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/labour/public鈥?/a>



If you still question it, I suggest you contact them and ask, but this sounds like this employer is taking advantage. The way he is paying his employees, it basically comes down to being on the clock when working but when it gets slow, you get nothing but are still at the workplace. This is so against the law, its not funny.
jobs abroad are surely an exciting idea, but you have to be really careful of the legislative implications, if you don't do your research well, there can be unpleasant effects! The website in the box below has lots of tips on jobs abroad, my mate uncovered it, now he is a barman in Tasmania!Attention all PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVERS...plz help me out on this!!!?
My husband works for Pizza Hut in California, he gets 8.00 per hour plus tips. Tips run on a good day from $30-70. He also gets .85cents

per delivery. But he has to work in the kitchen helping prep the food when he is not busy. If your car is good on gas, and you can hustle, like make 3 deliverys at the same time you can make the $3.50 work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment