Friday, March 9, 2012

Pizza hut.......................?

I ordered a pizza from them around 7.05 and it still hasn't arrived (10.21) I've given up now and I'm going to go out a buy something. I'm just wondering if they turn up do I have to pay considering how long it's taking? I've tried calling, but all I get is your order is being dealt with ect. I'm a student so I don't really have the money to pay for 2 and there is nothing in the house to eat!Pizza hut.......................?
This same thing happen to me a month ago, when the driver showed up we refused the order and told them why. They wont let us order on line anymore. They blocked our address.
What? being dealt with...I would have said cancel my order please and stated I could have gotten some flour kneaded it into dough added some sauce, spices, veggie, and meat and made my own pizza and keep my money for the long time you are taking to get herePizza hut.......................?
i would definitly keep calling and if you can't get through call tomorrow and ask to speak with their manager and tell them how ridiculous it is. i'd try to get something free for more value then what you were going to have to pay.
You should definitely complain, but not to get something free. You should do it so that it doesnt happen again. I'd say 3 hours is definitely too long to wait for a pizza to arrive.
thats definately too long, id just cancel it and order dominos
DO NOT PAYY

i know i would be pissed if my food took 3 hours 2 arrive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment