Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it bad to eat a whole pizza by yourself?

So a while school was on a break i decided to invite my overweight best guy friend to my house for the holidays, so one night me, him, and my mom and dad want pizza for dinner. I claim there is a 555 3 pizza's 5 bucks each deal at dominoes, so we order and me and my friend go to pick up the food. In the car he kept asking How much are your parents going to eat? and "Since I'm paying for half of it 7.50 than i get one full medium pizza and a half of another pizza and you guys can split the rest, because when it comes to my food i do not share!" So why did he say this, i mean yes he did pay for half of the meal but he seemed real concerned with getting his share.. and he is 270 lbs. thanks!Is it bad to eat a whole pizza by yourself?
your question: is it bad to eat a whole pizza by yourself? my answer: yes, it is, especially if it's from dominoes, since they make really oily food.one slice is probably 400 calories, so a pizza with only 5 of those slices has already 2000 calories. if your friend eats like that everyday, he'll eventually become obese and probably get heart disease from all that oil. next time, get subway or something, which is a lot healthier!Is it bad to eat a whole pizza by yourself?
He's what is called....a serious eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment