Monday, March 12, 2012

Do you buy $5 dollar pizzas from LITTLE CAESARS PIZZA?

no 2....is it the best deal out their for your money?Do you buy $5 dollar pizzas from LITTLE CAESARS PIZZA?
Yeah, if your buying for other as well.. lol. But no its slap together cardboard pizza that give lots of indigestion. Domino's is doing Pizza's cheaper now and its a lot better. But its all up to you and what you like. To me its slop, but sometimes I'll buy lunch for my crew at work and that's what i get and them their cool with it.
No, that is the most bootleg pizza i have ever had. i would rather get a $10 Papa Johns Special, any size for $10 with 3 toppings.Do you buy $5 dollar pizzas from LITTLE CAESARS PIZZA?
We have once. It isn't a bad deal.
I Like the $2 bread sticks instead :)
Yes! I love LC!
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment