Monday, March 12, 2012

Interview at pizza hut,did I get the job?

I had the interview friday,lasted about 10-15 minutes,I was really early for the interview,about 30 minutes.She wrote down she was going to call me monday,Talk to the GM saturday about what they want for the schedule/hours and then call monday.Also asked if I got black shoes,pants I said yes.Does that mean im hired? And if youve worked there,is it a good place to work? I applied for server position.Thanks,And ive never been a server,but have experience dealing with customers as well as food,dishes.And she asked why i wanna work there,i said ive never worked at a pizza place and think it would be something different for me to try my skills at.Interview at pizza hut,did I get the job?
Well, it's kinda iffy at this point. No, you didn't get hired just cuz you have black shoes and pants.



Job at Pizza Hut? Busy on weekends, slower on weekdays - I wouldn't really call it a good job. It's a fast-food type place paying minimum wage, but you have to start somewhere, right ?? My first job was in fast-food years ago - nothing to be ashamed of or embarassed about. I think your response to the 'why do you want to work here' question was pretty lame though, to be honest.



I hope you get the job :-) You probably will.
  • mini countryman
  • mgm grand
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment