Friday, March 9, 2012

Pizza hut vouchers yukkkkk???

I have been given 拢15 vouchers for Pizza Hut (Expiry Dec 08) but I don't like Pizza.

I am not looking to make any money on the deal so I don't think I will break the guidelines by asking the question.



Does anybody know the best way, or website I could go to so I might exchange the vouchers for something else please?Pizza hut vouchers yukkkkk???
Donate them to some special needs kids
Surely you must have gone into Pizza Hut in order to have got the vouchers! They only tend to be given out as a marketing incentive (by way of a competition entry) or compensation for a bad meal experience.Pizza hut vouchers yukkkkk???
Use your Pizza Hut vouchers for the Buffet meal - you acquire more as well as you will acquire Garlic Bread, Salads, extra toppings on Pizza and extra refills on the Coca Cola drinks or any other fizzy drinks or water. Try that first!


Go iinto pizza hut and sell them to customers. Or ebay or to your friends
I usualy would never answer a question with a question but....



Dont like pizza?!?!



that makes my head hurt to think about...
Give it to someone you know....
Sell it on www.ebay.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment