Monday, March 12, 2012

How can I deal with my monthly food cravings?

Im on a diet, but lately I dont feel like exercising.

I want pizza and chocolate and coffee and alot of other "bad" foods. (especially ice cream)

Somebody help me!How can I deal with my monthly food cravings?
Well, I know it doesn't sound too apetizing, but carry around a bottle of water with you, and every time you crave some type of food, just start drinking it. It is hard at first, but it will quickly grow into a habit, which will help you. Plus, it's healthy!
Find a healthier alternative.

If you really need your chocolate fix or something go to your local health food store and buy vegan chocolate cupcakes/cake or something. As for ice cream, try sorbet. Cravings usually pass after 15 to 20 minutes though, so try to hold back!How can I deal with my monthly food cravings?
i have same problem and it started to become DAILY food cravings



i just eat and eat and eat

No comments:

Post a Comment