Friday, March 9, 2012

What should I do with my neighbour stealing my food?

She's been my neighbour for 4 years. She is a nice girl and we usually get on.

But since the time I have lived here, food has gone missing. Such as a fillet steak that is cooling off, before I put it in the fridge. Other cooked meat from my containers in the fridge. Dressing bottle got less and less dressing in the bottle.. Etc. Very annoying.

I feel my kindness had been abused as now when I think about it it was probably her all the time. I have supported her in other things , such as giving her advice when she asked about it re formal things, say with officials and the like. She has always seemed appreciative and albeit I think she probably has some issues I have never aired this to her.

I am full time employed. She is always saving money eg by coming home with pizza deals, buy one get one for free; always buying the cheapest stuff.

She has asked me to lend her 拢600 as she could not pay for her rent. I then said no , but also asked her about her job situation, asking why she did not get a proper job, as oppose to temp work.But she was then evasive and became defencive and stated she did not need a tirade and personal attack, etc. I guess I just wanted to know had I lent her the money , how would I get it back...?

Nice after a while, everyday talk. She always asks me about my food, I love cooking and I usually eat very healthy food, such as salads etc. She usually sticks fish fingers and chips an the oven and I guess she would like to eat healthily and lose weight as this is something she has expressed.



Then the other week, my ice went missing. I thought I had imagines that I had put ice in the freezer. A week after, I was looking forward to having some ice in a drink of mine after a hard days work. But I could not find my ice.And this time I was sure I had put some new ice in the freezer. I looked for it thinking I was going crazy. And then found half of a packet , but in a different compartment. This made me VERY angry and annoyed. I put up a note saying this was not acceptable and that I was really angry. Many of those notes has gone up over the years by now...

She then texts me and says it was her... I asked her what she meant, did she mean the ice or the meat , or both...? She was texting quickly , but after that question to her , she stopped texting for about 20 minutes. I then asked her if I should take her silence as a yes. Meaning she is the so called thief. She then gets defensive and says I am a f****** b***. And that she has bitten her lips for some time now. I told her I found her false as she is nice to my face and then goes behind my back!

She swears even more and I remain calm but mark that fact that I find her behaviour and reaction unacceptable. She thinks I am petty. Well, I asked her what she expected me to do. I don't "borrow" her or anyone elses stuff and then when it's discovered call them petty... On top of that she his my half a packet of ice in another shelf!! Obviously hiding the fact she had done something wrong.

The admission was probably not meant to be as I think she was drunk as well...



She is on benefits and does not work. So why should I pay taxes and give her a roof over her head and then she also eats my food and call me petty.



What would you do? No I don't want to forget it as this has annoyed me so much now and for so long. I have not had a real suspect , but now it all makes sense - it was her all the time!



I have no real evidence other than her bad character and her admission re the ice business and no reply when chance was offered to deny, admit or argue re the other meat business...

And everyone who thinks I am going to move just because of her, NO!



I know this sounds really pathetic but why should I feel like I am the **** when she is the one...???What should I do with my neighbour stealing my food?
Hahahaha I stopped reading at the 3rd sentence, LMFAO.
put up a hidden video camera and catch her in the act then show that to the police, they'll take care of it from thereWhat should I do with my neighbour stealing my food?
Steal her food back.
lol this person really seems like a bum. but why not just move away
say u cant give food to guests anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment