Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What to say to flirt with the Pizza Girl?

There's this girl I kinda like at pizza hut. I'm getting a free pizza from her tonight (we have a deal, I give her free stuff from my work she gives me pizza) and I want to kind of flirt a bit, and try to be funny. I'm the kind of guy that plans everything out ahead of time, so I want an idea of witty/flirty things to say. Here's what I'm thinkin:



Ill text her later if I can make my order (have to text, can't call as she's working right now. She'll ask me what I want, and I'll reply "can i get a big mac with curly fries"? (as a joke as its pizza). then whatever she replies and asks me what I want, I'll say something like, "surprise me! give me the most awesome pizza ever created :)" then if she goes with it Ill pick it up if not i'll just order pepperoni or something.



When I show up i'm not really sure what to say to flirt with her and joke around. I don't want to ask her out on a date just yet, just want casual flirting and fun. Do you think anythign I said above shouldn't be said? Also any advice on what to say/how to flirt with her once I get there? Thanks!What to say to flirt with the Pizza Girl?
in case you were wondering, that's not a breadstick in my pocket, i'm just happy to see you!
i want to sleep with you instead of eating pizzaWhat to say to flirt with the Pizza Girl?
When you see her ask her..."Say you wanna come inside for some pizza?" ......hope that wasnt lame....
how about " can i have (what ever her name is) to go with nothing on it "

No comments:

Post a Comment