Monday, March 12, 2012

The Pizza place?problem?

Hi. I went to the pizza place today. It was only me. I have no body to go. Anyway, I go there and just sit myself no body to help me. I wait for 20 minutes and then got up and asked for help. the man made a big scene and make jokes about me. then finally the rude girl came to take order. she rushed me! i ordered a coke drink and pizza with sausage, green peppers, onions, garlic and olives. she made jokes about me and didn't fully take order. then she came back and give the drink. it was DIET COKE drink and I order COKE drink! and then finally after waiting half hour for food, the place was very slow not alot of people, i got the pizza it was kind of cold, not cook all way the toppings were raw, and it didn't have sausage i order.,etc. i ate a little then i had to pay. it took them forever to get the bill! finally i pay and the girl wanted more tip. so i gave her more and then she swear at me and call me names and say i was fat and don't deserve to come there or anywhere! she was more fatter than me! i am overweight. now it goes in my brain over and over, i am worried, nervous, afraid, etc. what to do? it is the only one i can go. how to deal? this is NO joke. thank youThe Pizza place?problem?
Firstly, people who suggest losing weight, shut the **** up. She's not asking for weight loss advice. A SALAD BAR?! Are you retarded, some people want to live a little.



Anyway, why on Earth did you even pay? No one deserves to be treated the way you were treated, and then you actually having to pay them for a shithouse meal. You should have walked out, or complained to the owner/manager.



I still think you should complain to the owner/manager. I understand that you probably don't wish to go back there, so call up and place a complaint.
Go to the manager and complain, if that doesn't work, go to the owner. The Pizza place?problem?
if you are overweight first of all, you should think about losing some of that weight. for health problems prevention and you'll probably feel better about your appearance too.

and to lose weight, you should not be having pizza. so you don't even have to come back.



if they were making fun of you, they are rude and impolite. you should not be nervous in those cases, you should fight them back. everyone deserves to be treated with respect, no matter what they look like.
its hard to believe a place would deliberately treat you that way. And if the waitress demanded a bigger tip, even after the way she treated you than you should of just walked out... don't give her more. You shouldn't go back to that place any more. and you say "it is the only one i can go". I dont fully understand your grammar, but if you mean that is the only pizza place where you live, then just find another place to eat. Try buying groceries. Not going to this pizza place will not be the end of the world. Just forget about it and move on with your life.
Why didn't you demand to talk to the manager right then. Those people should be fired for treating a paying customer that way. You are giving them your money for a service. The least they could do was treat you with respect which they clearly did not. Go back there and tell them you want to see the manager NOW and then tell him/her everything you said here. A persons weight has nothing to do with the fact that you paid them for a service. The manager needs to know how you were treated. And those people need to be fired. You were highly disrespected. Don't stand for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment