Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My roommate doesn't like when I order anchovies but then I have to deal with his girlfriend?

Is it fair if I order anchovies on my pizza if I have to deal with his girlfriend? She is such a POS. He doesn't like the smell of the anchovies (but i don't like how ugly his gf is).My roommate doesn't like when I order anchovies but then I have to deal with his girlfriend?
Well as long as his girlfriend doesn't SMELL like anchovies I think you're going to have to put up with her. You can avert your eyes.



I think he should put up with the smell of your pizza too. It's a temporary condition.



A little tolerance goes a long way.



P.S. I don't believe your question is real for a moment but thanks for the laugh!
I think you need to respect him and his girlfriend. Stop saying mean things about them. You should order pizza without anchovies once in a while for him. Don't tell him that you don't like his girlfriend. It's not cool when you have to live with someone who hates you. Or... If you really don't like him that much you should find a new roommate. Sounds like the best thing to do.My roommate doesn't like when I order anchovies but then I have to deal with his girlfriend?
You should buy a jumbo can of anchovies and then burp in his face. Call his girlfriend a ********* to top it off! That'll stick it to 'em!
I think there is more to this than meets the eye. There are probably "fights" in other areas?

Chances are this can't be solved until the other real issues are dealt with!
um.. that is stupid. order your own mini pizza. or get half and half. or make him order his own.

and you're rude to his gf
  • breakfast pizza
  • things to do in nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment