Friday, March 9, 2012

What's a good driving job for which I don't need my own vehicle?

I worked as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut for about 2 years. It was a great job. I drove around, listened to music, didn't have to deal with people very much and made great money. However, it took it's toll on my car so I can't do that anymore. Anybody know of other driving jobs with many of the same perks for which I wouldn't have to use my own vehicle?What's a good driving job for which I don't need my own vehicle?
Fed X

UPS
Get A CDL and drive 18 wheelers. There are different opportunities for them.What's a good driving job for which I don't need my own vehicle?
get a type a license and drive cross country. lots of alone time, and the cabs have good music systems. there are lots of schools that teach truck driving, and depending which state you're in, there may be financial help to retrain you. call the edd. it's the sa,e place that gives out unemployment insurance. the schools may be able to give you the info, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment