Monday, March 12, 2012

Pizza Wars: Domino's or Pizza Hut?

Seriously, I think Pizza Hut is desparate.



Ex: Penny pizza, Tuscani Pasta, copying the Domino's 5-5-5 deal, etc.



I've always loved Domino's more than Pizza Hut.



Remember that Domino's had this guy.



http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Badan鈥?/a>Pizza Wars: Domino's or Pizza Hut?
I love domino pizza especially the pizza that have cheese on the crust.mmmmmmmmm
pizza hutPizza Wars: Domino's or Pizza Hut?
Duh.. Pizza Hut. This isn't even a war
PIZZA PIZZA! (:
Pizza hut Domino's gives me a headache
eh..neigther but if I had to pick on...pizza hut for their stuffed crust
Pizza Hut without a doubt !
Domino's. Pizza Hut makes me sick. Papa Johns is even better though. Or All Star Pizza.
domino's
papa johns



but for this survey i'll pick pizza hut :)
Pizza Hut...
i like pizza hut more. mostly cause of all the different types of pizzas they got.



i like dominoes too (and its closer to me than pizza hut).



both are wayyy better than papa johns (yuck!)
Pizza Hut is a disgrace to pizza.



I honestly don't understand how it IS America's favorite type of pizza. The grease taste to me is gross.



I really dislike Pizza Hut pizza. But the breadsticks are OK.



DOMINO'S ALL THE WAY.
Domino's, hands down.
Oh, man. Pizza Hut is so much better.

Dominoes Pizza tastes like cardboard.
Domino's is good.. and they have good deals... but Pizza Hut has a better pizza crust, salad bar, if your eating in, and bread sticks!
Pizza Hut is too good
both
Pizza Hut is better then Domino's.

No comments:

Post a Comment