Monday, March 12, 2012

A pizza delivery guy ran over my water well...?

Okay so as I posted in another question...a pizza delivery guy ran over my well....destroyed it...he denys doing it, and of coarse he just so happens to have an old buick centry station wagon (aka army tank!!!) so no visible damage (i dont think...but will be going to take pictures later tonight, when I have another person with me). I know with a doubt it was him, I live on a road no one comes down and if they do I hear them and see them!!! He was the only person who could have done it!



How do you suggest I go about deal with the situation...just curious as to how others go about doing things!A pizza delivery guy ran over my water well...?
I guess I would try to get some pictures while he was busy somewhere else. You have to be careful not to get shot! I would look under the car for damage and fresh scrapes too.



Hopefully your homeowners insurance will cover the damage otherwise? Just be careful....
I think you should confront the pizza delivery guy.Maybe and talk to the manager of the pizza delivery place.A pizza delivery guy ran over my water well...?
call his manager at the pizza place about the issue. be calm and professional. you'll get further being nice than being outraged. offer proof and repair bills



make a polic report about the damage



if you don't get help thru the manager for repair, then call the corperate office of the pizza company
no proof, no case.
haha tough ****



what i would do is confront him and warn him that i would knock him out if he didnt pay up and say how annoying he is by denying it
Take it up with the pizza company; if that doesn't work, take it up with the law.
  • restaurant week nyc
  • nyc restaurant week
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment