Friday, March 9, 2012

If my frozen food doesnt have have real meat, then why is there so much fat?

On the Jeno's pizza with artificial meat, there 22 g's of fat without that much cheese, really you see more pizzza sauce than cheese.



Also I had a fozen tv dinner with rib steak and it said "rib shaped patty" but it had 18 grams of fat - whats the deal with fake meat and high fat content?If my frozen food doesnt have have real meat, then why is there so much fat?
If you are already eating 'fake' meat, why not eat healthy 'fake' meat. Vegetarian and vegan 'meats' contain little to no fat, fewer calories, and not to mention they taste pretty good. I eat garden burgers, these fake bbq ribs (so good!) and morning sausage, all containing less than .5g of fat per serving. Those are good alternatives, they helped me lose a lot of fat and gain lots of lean muscle!
fat helps preserve frozen foods better and makes them taste yummierIf my frozen food doesnt have have real meat, then why is there so much fat?
you shouldnt eat a tv dinner anyway, because of the sodium content..... read the nutrional pannel...
  • campers
  • pontoon boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment