Monday, March 12, 2012

Attention all PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVERS...plz help me on this?

attention all PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVERS...plz help me on this?

I live in canada and just got a job offer as pizza delivery driver. Well the job is NOT hourly.

The owner says I get paid per delivery. Its $3.50 +tip. I will not have to work in the kitchen. I can watch T.V or listen to music in the car.

Well i dont much about this thing. What do you think? shall i take it?

he says sometimes you can make $25-$100 per shift. the shift runs from 3-10 pm.

how should i negotiate? or is it a good deal. I'm a part-time student looking for a jobAttention all PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVERS...plz help me on this?
what do you have to lose?.....give it a try..if you dont like it ...stopAttention all PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVERS...plz help me on this?
F you are a student then you should take the job. If you don't like it then you can stop. But being in college an money could help

and it wouldn't be too much of a waste of time because you would be getting paid to so it. I don't know try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment