Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What to say to flirt with the Pizza Girl?

There's this girl I kinda like at pizza hut. I'm getting a free pizza from her tonight (we have a deal, I give her free stuff from my work she gives me pizza) and I want to kind of flirt a bit, and try to be funny. I'm the kind of guy that plans everything out ahead of time, so I want an idea of witty/flirty things to say. Here's what I'm thinkin:



Ill text her later if I can make my order (have to text, can't call as she's working right now. She'll ask me what I want, and I'll reply "can i get a big mac with curly fries"? (as a joke as its pizza). then whatever she replies and asks me what I want, I'll say something like, "surprise me! give me the most awesome pizza ever created :)" then if she goes with it Ill pick it up if not i'll just order pepperoni or something.



When I show up i'm not really sure what to say to flirt with her and joke around. I don't want to ask her out on a date just yet, just want casual flirting and fun. Do you think anythign I said above shouldn't be said? Also any advice on what to say/how to flirt with her once I get there? Thanks!What to say to flirt with the Pizza Girl?
in a very jokeingly manner say hmm it doesnt say i had to pay for such a beitful pizza girl.



jokes are best when made by you.



However if i ordered a pizza from a girl on the phone then i whent in and she was a looker i would say '' Hey how bout i order you to go'' maybe thats y i dont have a gf but w.e gives me a great laugh.What to say to flirt with the Pizza Girl?
Give her a bigsausagepizza

No comments:

Post a Comment