Monday, March 12, 2012

Would school pizza make a child vomit everytime they ate it?

This absolutly drives me crazy...my step son is 12 yrs old and lives with me and his dad during the week. This weekend like most his mom picked himup a day late so she asked to keep the kids monday and take them to school today. Well the schools called and said both kids were out. After many phone calls my husband finally got in touch with his ex. She said that my step son was sick with "sour stomach" from eating school pizza. He was fine yesterday afternoon when my husband talked to him but she said he was up all night vomiting. I wouldnt question it but this has been at least the forth time, same food, same vomiting all night. The only thing is hes with us most of the time and he has never came home sick on a monday from school pizza. And he eats this every monday! Any ideas on this, whats the deal?Would school pizza make a child vomit everytime they ate it?
So, it's only Tuesday's after school pizza Monday's that she has them? But on Tuesday's after school pizza Monday's at your house he is fine?

I REALLY don't think it's the school pizza! I would talk to the kids and see what is really going on.
it's possible. check and see if other students at his school are sickWould school pizza make a child vomit everytime they ate it?
...he may have a specific Yeast allergy that is constant with their Pizza...or a gluten intolerance.
Sounds fishy to me.Since it doesn't happen when he is with you guys.Maybe she doesn't want to get them up for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment