Monday, March 12, 2012

Is there any place that delivers a hot Pizza to Woodruff Place, Indianapolis?

All three pizza places I have ordered from since moving to Woodruff Place have taken over an hour to deliver a pizza while promising 3delivery within 0-45 minutes. The drivers consistently make excuses about how confusing it is to find Woodruff, as if it where located 8 miles from where Jesus lost his socks.



I can deal with late, but what is intolerable is when every place delivers a cold pizza; not lukewarm or room temperature, but COLD!!!



The last pizza place even lost the concept of putting a few anchovies on the pizza and instead dumped an entire can on it.



It all makes me wonder...is there ANYONE who can deliver a hot pizza to my doorstep?Is there any place that delivers a hot Pizza to Woodruff Place, Indianapolis?
Dang, you're really downtown.. Wouldn't it be easier (and cheaper) to pick it up yourself? That's what we do.. we live on the SW side of Indy and I hate paying money to tip the drivers when it's faster/cheaper to pick up our pizza at the local pizza place.



Ooo I just Googled your area and found Bazbeaux Pizza. *Jealous* I LOVE that place but only go DT once every few months it seems as it's so expensive.



Good luck. I hope you find something. :)
Thank you Nicole, I will definitely try this Bazbeaux Pizza next time ..... hope they will serve well!

Report Abuse

Is there any place that delivers a hot Pizza to Woodruff Place, Indianapolis?
http://businessbacon.com/



These guys will know, but if not, email them and they will give you the best of the best with best pricing right up front for the next time you need to know where to get things related to fun.
Pizza hut

No comments:

Post a Comment