Monday, March 12, 2012

I just figured out this major flaw in me today while eating pizza and don't know how to deal with it.?

I can't seem to see my own self worth. Everything I cherish about myself or hate about myself are linked to how people view me and everything I do are so affected by how others think or say about me. I let outside influence break me and torture me so much. I unconsciously put such high emphasis on pleasing other people and being seen in a positive light that I am becoming so repressive and unproductive.I can't even seem to live peacefully when other people disprove of me. Why am I so people sensitive? How to I break this terrible thinking process and start living for me and be happy because I am me?I just figured out this major flaw in me today while eating pizza and don't know how to deal with it.?
Wow, you must be my twin! I have the same problem and I am trying to overcome it by trying to focus my attention on my personal growth. That is, setting your own goals and following them. I know how it sucks to live in someone's shadow, and that is why I try to practice hobbies that differ from the most common ones( this does not include doing drugs and such crap). I intend to sign up for piano classes next year (few of my acquaintances can play it) . The aim - highlighting my uniqueness. Because I know it is there. It simply lies somewhere deep inside of me, and as I can see it is the same for you. I like picturing in my mind how I simply stop thinking about what others may think of me and at one point, as I make a retrospection, I see how I've risen both in their eyes (as a individuality) and most importantly, in my own mind. Stay positive and remember - you are not what others think of you, you are what you think of yourself! Good luck!
Maybe you should list everything that is good about you. Not things that you like, but things that are good. And don't use other people's opinions, use yours. And write them down so that you can look at them whenever you feel crappy about yourself. And also remember-everyone has good traits and bad traits, and you shouldn't feel bad about yourself. And hey, if there is something you don't like about yourself, just think about how you can change it.I just figured out this major flaw in me today while eating pizza and don't know how to deal with it.?
Yes, I see. I sometimes feel like that, but why are you so judgmental about what others think or say about you? Feeling embarrassed in a crowd of people just saying what's bad about you is nothing more of their opinion when they're open minded. People will change their opinion about you when they get along with you closely. Forget about pleasing people into thinkign that you're perfect. You have self-esteem and try pleasing yourself that you're good enough for everyone. :)
try soaking in a bath of lavender oil or some kind of lavender scented anything that is meant for it. promotes relaxing. go out and take a walk and keep your eyes focused on things that are far away.
Lighten the f**k up!!!

Life is a party, live, love, laugh (especially at yourself).
Lighten up.

No comments:

Post a Comment