Monday, March 12, 2012

My pizza was free since credit card was declined?

I took out a pizza from a pizza shop that I feel has great pizza. It is about 30 minutes away from me. He tried to use my credit card 3 times and each time it was declined. I told him I used it earlier. It must be his machine that was bad. I told him I will go to the car and get money to pay him. He told me no big deal and to just pay him next time and he trusts me. I don't know the guy at all. If I don't go there again I wouldn't have to pay for this. I was surprised he didn't insist on getting paid that day. When I go there again should I tell him about owing him for the pizza and if I don't will he remember me and tell me about it?My pizza was free since credit card was declined?
Your first line: "I took out a pizza from a pizza shop that I feel has great pizza." Shows that you should pay back the amount... PLUS if you do. I'm sure they'll let you get another pizza on credit another time. You just made a friend. Please don't screw over people who hook you up. Knowing me, I would even tip them for letting me do so the first time.
looks like you got luckyMy pizza was free since credit card was declined?
well the right thing to do would pay him back..but its ur choice
i think you should pay him back.

just because he was kind enough to trust you.
yes...you should..he was nice enough to trust you.
he probably won't remind you

but its best if you do pay because

wouldn't you like to be paid back the money

that someone owes you?
Go in and pay, its the right thing to do
you owe the money your nice he said pay me next time DON T LOOSE THEIR TRUST!!!!!! PAY THEM
You should probably make every effort to pay for the pizza.
I say be honest. He trusted you do the right thing and pay up when the next time you go in there. I wouldn't even wait until I ordered pizza again, I'd make a point of going there ASAP and paying for the pizza.
You should stop by and pay the guy. Don't burn a bridge and bag the guy, he's still trying to make money, plus, if he hooks you up now, and you pay him, you never know the benefits you may get later. trust me.
I lent some money to a person that I didn't know very well, ( he was a tenant in the same block as I am in) and never expected to get it back as he was unemployed and in a bad way financially.



About three month later I met him on the street and he pulled money out of his wallet and paid half of what he owed me. It restored my faith in humanity.



I would say, yes, pay him back and make sure he knows about it.
Hey d**kh**d pay for the pizza. Do you know how many pizzas this nice man has to make to pay for the one you just stole. Also if your credit card is declined it means something is wrong with your card. Pay your bills. What goes around comes around.
Definently pay him back, you never know when you'll need another favor from this guy, and kindness like that shouldn't be taken advantage of. Personally, I'd make friends with the guy.
Just go when that guy isn't working!!!



Or when you go, act really pissed like you had a really bad day. Then he won't mess with you.
  • bartending school
  • chinese food delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment