Friday, March 9, 2012

Question about domino's BFD(big fantastic deal) unlimited toppings question?

Has anybody ever heard of this domino's pizza unlimited toppings deal.I wanted to know what do they mean by unlimited toppings?If I wanted a pizza with a huge amount of peperoni's could I do that?Or do they mean unlimited topping where u can have more than one topping such as pepperoni,sausage etc

Can somebody please let me know cuz Im really hoping I can get unlimited pepperoni's on my pizzaQuestion about domino's BFD(big fantastic deal) unlimited toppings question?
they mean 5 toppings per pizza, i read the fine print :(
I happen to manage a Domino's store. The BFD is an unlimited item pizza of any style crust for $10.99. Yes, there are some limits. NO DOUBLE PORTIONS!! For ex....extra cheese, double pepperoni, etc. Stores do have the right to limit toppings. We, personally, do not. Hope that helps with your question.Question about domino's BFD(big fantastic deal) unlimited toppings question?
The BFD offers unlimited toppings on a large pizza for $10.99. The only restriction on this offer is 'no double-portions', so your all pepperoni pizza wouldn't qualify. I just ordered one though that was really good (pepperoni fan myself). Try the large, extra sauce, pepperoni, ham, sausage. Hope this helps.
just ordered double toppings pep sausage pinapple canadian bacon hamburger.damn it was a awesome pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment