Friday, March 9, 2012

My shift supervisor reported me for eating the food at work?

i work at a pizza place. i offered to pay for it after i put it in the oven and he said something. and i'm not the only one who ate it. he and i are pretty chummy with each other. he always does this, too. ...among several report-worthy things like leaving to do drugs, dealing drugs at work, etc.



how should i respond?My shift supervisor reported me for eating the food at work?
What a tattle tale. Some people will do anything to be accepted by those with power.
it's just because he's my friend that i'm upset for him doing this. he's a wacko...it doesn't surprise me anymore that he said he'd not write me up upon the incident happening, then he went and wrote me up. =)

Report Abuse

My shift supervisor reported me for eating the food at work?
Respond by saying that you were only doing what your Supervisor does as he leads the team.

Advise that you were not trained or advised about this rule.

ASK for "updated" training so that you are clear about all rules and regulations. They must provide this before any other action can take place.

Do not deal with any other subject but yourself.
You choose the behaviour, you choose the consequences.

If you're not allowed to do what you did, and you did it anyway, then that's the price you pay.

In a mature fashion, tell your supervisor that you're sorry, and it won't happen again.

The other things are illegal and he ought to be in jail.

Besides, if I were you, I'd start looking for another job; drug dealers and users can be dangerous.
Whilst I don't condone dealing/doing drugs this is not the issue. He's supervisor and doing his job. You broke the rules so must take the consequences. My advice put your hands up to the boss or whoever, apolgise and hopefully all will be well. However, once the matter is cleared up tell him straight from now on if he puts a foot out of line you are going to report him. He sounds a right jerk but wha he does should not be part of the arguement for what you done.
If your not aloud to eat on the clock like that, than why did you do it?! Your the idiot that did it, now learn your lesson
If you really want to get him back you could report him to HR. That is likely your only possible recourse at this point.
That's sort of like saying you'll pay for the item you are stealing because you got caught. OOOPS... that's exactly what it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment