Monday, March 12, 2012

Who wants to order me a pizza?

Ok, listen carefully this is what I want.



Pizza Hut.



Large Deep Dish, Pepporoni Pizza with extra cheese and cheese inside the crust. And a large ice cold ice tea with extra ice.



If you could order that to my address that would be great.



I would give you my address, but I don't feel like dealing with random psycho killers and rapist who might show up at my door.....



unlesss your a psycho killer or rapist with my Pizza, then you can show up at the door.... but after you hand over the pizza you have to leave....sorryWho wants to order me a pizza?
Mmm.. Sounds fattening.



I like green peppers, mushroom, and pepperoni on mine.



:)
i just ordered it and it should be coming down the chimney in about 30 minutes.

Enjoy!Who wants to order me a pizza?
I want you to order me one.
I will if I can have some?

No comments:

Post a Comment