Monday, March 12, 2012

Favorite Pizza Hut Pizza?

I got their 5-5-5 deal the other week and was very disappointed. I know they have better pizzas, so I decided to give it another shot. Which do you recommend?



Pan?

Stuffed?

Hand-tossed?

Thin?

other?Favorite Pizza Hut Pizza?
cheese in the crust one
Canadian pan pizzaFavorite Pizza Hut Pizza?
pan
I thought that it was Dominos with the 5-5-5 deal?



Well i used to work at pizza hut and i hated the pan crust to greasy. Love the Hand tossed %26amp; Thin.



I hate the chicken from there though,
My favorite is the Pan pizza ham pineapple and double cheese

or

the Stuffed pizza with onions and extra cheese



I LOVE CHEESE!!!!
thin crust veggie pizza
no meat whatsoever. i like all the non meat stuff.
i would get the stuffed there's is really good
Pan, Supreme or Meat Lovers. I think they taste better when you dine in at the restaurant and have a salad.
You mean people still eat that crap? Ughhh. Go to a real Italian restaurant if you want pizza.



Go ahead Pizza Hutties, give me a thumbs down, but when your fat percentage goes up don't go posting any "weepy-weepy" questions on how to stop your addiction. ;-)
Pan
Pan
My fave Pizza Hut pie is Veggie Lover thin and crispy



Runner up is stuffed crust Pepperoni Lovers
hand tossed
stuffed crust pizza, the one with the cheese inside the crust.
Thin crust pepperoni and mushroom. They have a good deep dish, but I don't like deep dish.
pan pizza will do.

eat curry chicken.they 're nice.
pan is the very best pizza!!!
Pan, cheese, sausage, or pepperoni with the cheese sauce is unbeatable

No comments:

Post a Comment