Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I ate pizza and cake on my diet!?!?

So here's the deal, yesterday I was doing great with my diet until my mom brought me a slice of chocolate cake and pressured me into eating it. I agreed at the end cuz I knew it was a okay to have a bit. But today my parents decide to go to a pizza restaurant and I end up eating 3 slices of pizza! What do I do?I ate pizza and cake on my diet!?!?
Don' beat yourself up over it. Vow to get back on the diet.
your parents shold know better than to be feeding you food like that while you are dieting matter in fact blame yourself you put it in your mouth not them iam a weightwatchers lifetime member for over 10 years yes you can eat what you want even chosolate cake and ptzza in moderation but we use a tracking system which have points to them you have to stay at or under your points.if you weigh in every week then you must exercise and get those extra cals off it may not show up this week but it may hit you a week later.I have lost55 lbs and i dont want to put that back onI ate pizza and cake on my diet!?!?
Listen don't stress it, just make sure that you tell her you cant have those temptations around you. Make sure you try to excercise those calories off and eat plenty of fruit and veggies. If you are still having a hard time try an effective excercise DVD or sign up with Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers.
You ended up eating 3 slices.



SO what? You eat your diet, and sometimes you may eat something else. Unless this diet is going to be the food you eat forever and ever, then you're going to be eating other food in your life.



And you just did.
continue with your diet. you shouldn't give up just because you messed up once. try to eat no junk food for the next few days so you can catch up on your healthiness.
Relax and continue your normal healthy diet tomorrow. There is nothing wrong with "pigging out" on junk food 2 days a week if you're eating healthy for the other 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment