Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How long should it take on average from food being eaten, to excrement?

After I eat a regular size meal, I feel like using the bathroom (#2) after about an hour. I have always thought that it is the food that I had just eaten, because before that, I had no feeling of needing to go to the bathroom. When I told my friends about it, they told me it isn't the food I just ate, because it takes 24-48 hours for digestion.



They told me that the food I had just eaten "pushes" on the poop from my previous meal, and THAT is what I am excrementing. Today for example, I was very very hungry with no need to go to the bathroom. Then when I came home, there was pizza here. After about an hour, I had to use the bathroom.



So what's the deal?How long should it take on average from food being eaten, to excrement?
What you eat today will come out tomorrow. You are supposed to use the restroom after every meal. Think of how a baby's functions are. Your friends are correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment