Monday, March 12, 2012

When you see Howie Mandel on tv, doesn't it make you want to go to Boston Pizza?

Must be the crome dome, but it gets me everything, I turn the channel, Deal or no Deal is on...all of a sudden I am in my car with some friends to Boston Pizza....what gives? I don't even like Howie Mandel...When you see Howie Mandel on tv, doesn't it make you want to go to Boston Pizza?
No......can't say that I've ever felt that way about 'ol Howie......
no. it makes me wanna sneeze.When you see Howie Mandel on tv, doesn't it make you want to go to Boston Pizza?
I don't like Howie Mandel and I never get boston pizza. I don't even know why I am answering this.
All I want to go for is my remote control to get him off my screen...YUCK, what a cheezy jerkball!
no, lol, but that's pretty funny. I just think of his bald head. and "deal....or no deal?"
No. I can't stand him, he's creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment