Monday, March 12, 2012

Does the new Domino's Pizza smell & taste like puke?

When I wanted NY style pizza, I went to w true pizzaria. However, when i wanted somthing different and for a 5, 5, 5 deal. I went to Dominos. They had they're own stule that you knew, hey that's Domino's and you had to appreciate if you were a fan, otherwise you bought NY style pizza, or maybe Chicago style, either or. Though just tonight my roomates and I had our typical weekened party and Dominos is the only pizza open late in our neighborhood. So we ordered our 5,5,5. This time, with the new Domino's pizza, our house stunk like puke from the new style pizza Domino's created. literally I threw up from the smell. The taste was even horiffic. My friend noticed the same thing when he told me he orderd the new dominos pizza and his place smelt like someone threw up all over his place. Am i crazy or did Dominos throw up on their pizza?Does the new Domino's Pizza smell %26amp; taste like puke?
Dont be ridiculous. Pizza, no matter how bad cannot taste and smell like puke because it has totally different ingredients than puke.



I cannot imagine a pizza that tastes like eating puke. So no it does not taste like puke. Dont ask ridiculous questions.



Thats like asking if chocholate tastes like poo. Or bananas
I've eaten a lot of pizza (too much) in my life and for chain-store pizza I usually get Domino's. I honestly didn't notice a big difference in the new crust but my wife did. She thought it seemed better than she remembered. I partied a lot and ate a lot of pizza back when I was in college so I'd suggest you check around the house for actual puke and not be so quick to blame the "zaa." Remember: pizza is a friend to everybody.Does the new Domino's Pizza smell %26amp; taste like puke?
I actually tried the new pizza a week or so ago. I thought it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment