Monday, March 12, 2012

How do you deal with an over whelming emotion?

lets says your angry, stressed, upset paranoid what ever...

how do you deal with it what ways im intrested in seeing peoples methods.. i eat untill i can not move(i am not fat im acctualy underwieght) like just now i ate a whole pizza and bout to drink tons... what do you do? fight, eat, cut, shout, get high?How do you deal with an over whelming emotion?
Well, it depends on the situation. For me, a lot of times I just push it back and hold it in but unfortunately at some point it's going to all come out. So, it usually explodes. I tend to have an strong tendency to hit or break something but I just usually just scream out my aggression...I always make sure I am alone when I do this. I don't want to look more crazy than I already am. Sometimes...if it's just something small I start reading a book...it helps calm me.
i shut down don't talk to anyone sit and frown and god help anyone who annoys me....... f**k i sound terrible lolHow do you deal with an over whelming emotion?
I either listen to music, or I sleep. In the past, I was prone to drinking heavily if I was overwhelmed. It didn't take long to realize that I was more overwhelmed when I sobered up.
I shut down too ... sometimes i write things down or make lists or outlines...
Exercise, gets your mind off things and keeps you healthy and fit!

Jog, run, punch punching bag
  • pop cap games
  • surrogate mothers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment