Monday, March 12, 2012

Pizza Hut and Complete Savings Scam?

After ordering a pizza through pizzahut.com I was offered a discount on my next order by completing a quick survey through Complete Savings. After a few questions I am asked to give my e-mail address. Just over a month later do I find two withdraws of $12 per month on my credit card. No, I did not give them my personal credit card information , it was given to them through Pizza Hut. Inconvenient in having to take an hour off of work to deal with this, and what鈥檚 worse is that the only profit made through this scam, is my cell phone company due to call overages!Pizza Hut and Complete Savings Scam?
before taking the survey, was there any 'terms %26amp; conditions' you were supposed to read but skipped? it's a pain in the ***, but ALWAYS read terms %26amp; conditions.
I emailed them and CC'd pizza hut, they are refunding my money. It is completely unethical how they sign you up for their scam: When you click on a $10 coupon you are giving them access to your account, they then start charging your account after a 30 day trial that you never agreed up.

Report Abuse

Pizza Hut and Complete Savings Scam?
Man it happened to me and I'm very upset. That is such bad customer relations and it seems like it is illegal. I have contacted local TV stations to warn other people that if they order from Pizza Hut, they may be charged 12.00 for no reason.

Report Abuse


a pizza from pizza hut will never touch my lips again...my wife signed up for this $10 off thing...using an auxillary account...so a month later a $12 dollar charge hits the account ..there was only $2 in the account...extra charge! Why is PH in bed with CS? They know what's going on!

Report Abuse


i tired buying a book from barnes and noble and something on the side said $20 off on the next purchase. Since it was reliable %26amp; not a popup, I applied for it, and later I find out, somewhere deep inside the website that it was linked into, that after 30 days free trial, they start charging you $12

Report Abuse


I placed at Barnes %26amp; Noble's website. When my order was complete there was an option of getting $10 cash back on my next B%26amp;N order so I clicked on it. This was not a pop up it looked like it was part of their website. It turned out to be Complete Savings. I notifed B%26amp;N who said to just ignore the ad

Report Abuse


You people are all missing the point. It doesn't matter about the terms and conditions. All that matters is how did they get your credit card number? That is the fraud aspect.



It happened to me after a purchase to TigerDirect, which had to give them my special password to get into my account.

Report Abuse


It's a huge scan, many complaints. You didn't give them your account info, and you didn't say anyone else could. Call them, demand refund, call your bank, ask for 'claims' department, file complaint with BBB. Google the company name, and you will find many more complaints and info.

Report Abuse


This happened to me to, except I never filled out a survey or anything! I didn't click on the $10 off, I just completed my pizza order. I can't believe they can give out my bank information!! I will never use the Pizza Hut website again!

Report Abuse


same thing happened to me with Pizza Hut. i will never buy a piza from them again. when i called my bank, the phone number they gave to call for complete savings was 800-826-1885. when i called that number, was given 800-889-8776 to call. rude s.o.b's. get your money back, like now!

Report Abuse


I'm sorry to hear about you getting stung like this but you are not the first and wont be the last. Id like to ask everyone to Google the following names. WEBLOYALTY, WEBLOYALTY SCAM, and WEBLOYALTY PIZZA HUT. Shop safely everyone.

Report Abuse


I should add, Anyone who has been stung by this scam should leave a complaint on google and yahoo reviews so that other customers can be aware of it before they get hurt too. I noticed someone in the state of Texas put a review about this scam on all Texas pizza hut store locations. Get the word out

Report Abuse


I called Complete Savings and am working for a refund with them. I was informed that Tiger Direct.com is cooperating with Complete Savings as well. They got my information after i filled out a survey of some sort or another.

Report Abuse


It's obvious you did not read the fine print. Part of the fine print- Terms %26amp; Conditions. There was no need to take time from work when all you had to do was make a phone call. What has you cellphone company got to do with this problem??
So you got a lousy tasting pizza and ripped off? Man, that's rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment