Friday, March 9, 2012

Will I go to Juvenile Detention Center for credit card fraud?

I'm 15, almost 16 and I'm going to court on 11/10 for credit card fraud. I spent $1,200 on Dominos pizza for me and a few friends over a 5 month period.



My house was raided on 9/22 and all my computers were taken. They found a ton of card numbers. I know fraud is a felony but we made a deal with the court to make it a misdemeanor.



What do you guys think will happen?Will I go to Juvenile Detention Center for credit card fraud?
lets all hope you get 20 years.Will I go to Juvenile Detention Center for credit card fraud?
How come you people never state what country you are talking about. Laws differ form country to country and so do the punishments. If you are in the U.S. you will have more trouble but you are a minor. The thing you will have to worry about is a criminal record for the rest of your life. You also don't mention if it was your credit card or some of the stolen numbers on your computer because if it the latter one then that is just scuzzy. Hopefully you are in Canada because you will get a slap on the wrist and because you are a minor your name cannot be made public and at 18 the record dissapears.

No comments:

Post a Comment