Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Anyone tried those chocolate dunkers from pizza hut

Just curious to know if their any good since I plan to buy that sweet meal deal.Anyone tried those chocolate dunkers from pizza hut
They are good for a sweet tooth.
I liked them. I mean, chocolate and pizza.. Not really meant to go together, but as long as you don't eat them at the same time, hehehe. I liked them, they were good, if you really want chocolate... yummyyy.

And if no one else likes them, then you have leftovers.....



It did seem kind of ridiculous on tv and everything, but they are good!



Who cares about the calories, if you want it, you eat it!Anyone tried those chocolate dunkers from pizza hut
They were just OK. I didn't care much for them. The sticks themselves were pretty bland and the chocolate sauce was very rich. I'd much rather have a chocolate chip pizzert from Pizza Inn.
Just had them tonight. I would say they are what I expected. Some bites were better than others. Kind of a bland taste then a sweet bland taste when you put hersheys syrup on.
They weren't worth the calories.
they were ok. not really worth the money or the calories

No comments:

Post a Comment