Monday, March 12, 2012

Pizza hut or Dominos?

What tastes better and what has better deals?Pizza hut or Dominos?
I think pizza hut tastes better but dominos seems to have better deals (you get what you pay for!)
Pizza Hut is 10x better than dominoes. Pizza pizza is also extremely good! :)

However, dominoes is cheap and its cinastix are to die for!

Check this address for local coupons: http://express.dominos.com/order/olo.jsp#selectAddress_storeMenu-coupons-All



So...are you looking for good price or a better product? :P



-Aaron

p.s. I would pick Pizza Hut hands down!!Pizza hut or Dominos?
Pizza Hut has always been my favorite. The other day i went to try Domino's for the first time and i was disappointed. The crust on my pizza had a burnt spot. Pizza hut has pizzas, pasta, and desserts. So PIZZA HUT!
Personally, I prefer Domino's. Ever since they changed the recipe it's been Ahh-mazing. Also, they have the better deals- right now, they are 5.99 each pizza. Awesome, huh?
Ive tried both and they both taste disgusting but if I had to choose I would choose pizza hut but dominos has better deals
Pizza hut but dominoes has better deals
Neither Papa Johns
pizza hut is better
pizza hut
Domino's gets my Vote.
domino's! i love that place.
  • bartending school
  • pizza
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment