Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I make a much older Italian guy fall for me?

There's this Italian guy who works in a pizza parlor in town. I went in there with my friend today and he kept smiling at me. I fell in love with him immediately! Thing is, he's a good deal older than me...

How do I make him fall in love with me?How do I make a much older Italian guy fall for me?
Talk to him about Nintendo's Super Mario. He is like the most famous Italian Plumber in the world.How do I make a much older Italian guy fall for me?
like how much older?? that really isnt a big deal tho if your of age to date whoever. just take it slow and continue to flirt with him for a while. i use to live in italy and u prolly knw already that when italian dudes get interested they show it lol. i think he mikght like you gurl go for it just take it slow tho!

GOOD LUCK!!
  • nada boats
  • augsburg college
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment