Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I greet the pizza guy topless?

Okay, so leave all the funny/rude comments you want, I don't care! rofl. My friends %26amp; I had a bet, and I lost :( sad face.



If you lost the deal was you have to call the pizza guy and while my friends watch on skype, I have to greet him and pay him while TOPLESS hahahaha. I think it's freakin HILARIOUS and I don't care.



I'm 18 so it's not like he'd be seeing underage goodies, I just don't know if I could get in serious trouble for this? I haven't said anything to my friends yet because I don't want them to think I'm backing out, because I'm not.



I just don't want to get a fine or something, ugh. or never be allowed to order pizza again!!!Can I greet the pizza guy topless?
I think legally someone can report an incident like that as threatening or indecency. It's the same as if a man started exposing his downstairs to someone: imagine if you had a male or female boss and they exposed themselves, what would you go and report? Indecent/sexual harassment.



However... This is a slightly different context as you are in your home and the act of lpening the door to someone inside your own home is something of a grey area. You'll either really offend the delivery person, they will find it funny, they will neither be offended nor charmed, etc. There's no way of telling. And keep in mind that it may not necessarily be a male. I have had male friends answer their door in a rush to te postman in the mornings without their t-shirts on, but unfortunately Western culture does distinguish a male chest to a female chest.



If you make it seem like you came to the door in a rush because hell you need to open the door for that pizza / make it seem like you were expecting a certain someone, I think anyone will be able to laugh it off. Alternatively use those two excuses in case you do get in any trouble!



Nudists will proudly shop, exercise and sunbathe nude - in public. So imagine what they do at home? It is true that a lot nudists start off or are always nude at home.



ALSO, be careful. The delivery person knows where you live and you may get lots of pizza deliveries in the future...



So to summarise I think delivery people will probably all catch an eyeful in their time in the job, whether they appreciate it or not is up to them. I doubt you'll be sexually harassing the poor delivery person by dancing them in his or her face and it's a one-off so I dont think you can get in trouble. And I've given you loads of excuses if you do.
hahahaha that's hilarious xD

well you could do it.

your 18, and it does say anywhere that you can't xo



but the thing is, if it's a pizza perv guy that might rape you then your in trouble = ( ......AND if it's a loser that follows the law and would tell the news what you did and then the whole world would know xo...



other than that you could xD hehe I would give you a big tip ;D (money!! Okei xo ) hehe



hope I helped = )Can I greet the pizza guy topless?
Feel free to. Just hope that he's is not a psycho or he may want to stay, or could come back later. If the driver is underage, you could be MORE than fined, you might get arrested for corruption of a minor! Being 18 this could net you jail time! Oh well, if you decide to do it send me a link! LOL!
HAHA that's hilarious! I agree with one of your comments where they said to wear a bra...that wouldn't be too bad. I'm sure the pizza guy (let's hope it's a guy) wouldn't report you. You could just say that it's his tip :P
uhh that like really stuipd and u like could be raped i totally wouldnt do that plus you like freeze (unless you live in flordia) and what if it was like a really old man lol
if you really dont care what we all think than why did you spend five minutes writing all that to defend yourself? go get a life. and you shouldnt do this, because its perverted.
haha my friend did that once but he was a dude and in his boxers. the pizza delivery person was a lady too
sounds like a good bet haha.... but perhaps do it a bra just to be safe
you're parents are gonna be there and you're doing this? wtf?

but yeah wear a bra and i don't think you could get in trouble. first off, you're still in your own house. second, everyone goes to the beach like that, don't they?

but still i would never do it. but since it's a bet, and you're okay with doing that to yourself, gooooo ahead? lol
  • car battery
  • unique baby girl names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment