Monday, March 12, 2012

I found tiny ants in my pizza?

Last night, I went to go make a slice of pizza from a box that had been sitting out all (7 hrs.) I didnt think it was a big deal because it had not been long and the box was shut. After taking the dish from the microwave, I noticed probably close to 100 very tiny brown ants crawling all over the pizza. When I lifted the box, they were under the box too. I noticed them all over the floor near the trash. Someone outside of our household left a slice of pizza (not mine) in the entrance and we found the same ants in that area. I cleaned that spot and my kitchen. I just took a wet paper towel and swiped them all up and then used a safe bleach to clean my counter tops. Will this present them from coming back? I could not believe how small and how many there were.I found tiny ants in my pizza?
A good source or protein. They might taste very nice... fresh meat, you can't beat thas girl, and free, too.
You can buy a perimeter aunt prevention Spray to keep them out, like Ortho. they come in pellets and spray. The aunts are getting in through a tiny hole, so if you dont block the whole, they will come back next time any food is left out. Make sure all open containers are sealed tightly and out of reach. this includes pet food, cereal, cookies, and trashI found tiny ants in my pizza?
they will probably come back. get some spray ( i forgot what it is called ) and spray it outside all over your house entrances. Better yet call an exterminator. good luck :)
Dont eat that.
Mix some boric acid (only a couple dollars at a drug store), about a teaspoon or so with some food (ice cream works well) and place it where you think the ants are getting in. When the ants regurgitate it to the queen it will kill her (dead queen = dead ant colony). As a double measure sprinkle scented baby powder around the entrance because it messes up the ants scent trail. You have to kill the whole colony or the ants will continue to follow the scent trail already laid down into your house. The ants should be completely gone in 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment