Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What to say to flirt with the Pizza Girl?

There's this girl I kinda like at pizza hut. I'm getting a free pizza from her tonight (we have a deal, I give her free stuff she gives me pizza) and I want to kind of flirt a bit, and try to be funny. I'm the kind of guy that plans everything out ahead of time, so I want an idea of witty/flirty things to say. Here's what I'm thinkin:



Ill text her later if I can make my order (have to text, can't call as she's working right now. She'll ask me what I want, and I'll reply "can i get a big mac with curly fries"? (as a joke as its pizza). then whatever she replies and asks me what I want, I'll say something like, "surprise me! give me the most awesome pizza ever created :)" then if she goes with it Ill pick it up if not i'll just order pepperoni or something.



When I show up i'm not really sure what to say to flirt with her and joke around. I don't want to ask her out on a date just yet, just want casual flirting and fun. Do you think anythign I said above shouldn't be said? Also any advice on what to say/how to flirt with her once I get there? Thanks!What to say to flirt with the Pizza Girl?
When you pick it up, look really disappointed. If she doesn't ask why then just tell her you are. When she asks why, tell her you wanted something awesome and you were expecting her in the box.
i would skip all of that and go to the part where you say "suprise me". dont drag it out or make too much of a deal out of it. then when she gives it to you can say something flirty like "eewww i thought you knew me better than this!" or "yess youre the best"



your main goal is to just leave her flattered and smiling about youWhat to say to flirt with the Pizza Girl?
Ask for sexeroni. Haha. But your plan seems good. If I was that Pizza girl I would be waiting for you to ask me out. Maybe when you get a bit more confident you can ask her to come and enjoy a pizza and a movie at your place or something.
can i have a slice with that shake =)) just flirt like her like a normal girl. she probably doesn't want to hear about her job. shes a human being
just grow some juevos and go!
hmm sounds kinda childish to me sorry!
No offense but the suprise me part sounds gay. the rest is cute though.
ur ugly
I think it's cute.
aw:) Ur cute. Do it!
Go with pickup lines :





Hope you know CPR because you take my breath away."



"Did it hurt鈥hen you fell from heaven?"



"You must be tired. You have been running through my dreams all night."



"I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?



'Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!'





Try one of the above because they actually work, its all about style and your delivery.
  • duplicolor
  • things to do in san francisco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment