Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chicken from last night still good tonight. NOT Refridgerated?

I just ate dominos chicken pizza from late last night tonight. Heres the deal, I ate the first piece of chicken but then spit it out and took of the chicken and ate the rest of the pizza. Will I be ok?Chicken from last night still good tonight. NOT Refridgerated?
Salmonella is only a problem in uncooked food. If it was on a pizza, it was cooked, and therefore safe from salmonella. Now, if it was about three days old, you might worry. But day-old pizza is not in any way dangerous. I do it all the time, mostly because pizza keeps extremely well even at room temperature. You're safe.Chicken from last night still good tonight. NOT Refridgerated?
My roommate makes food and leaves it out in a bowl or on a plate for at least 2 days and munches on it throughout those days. His worst case is gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment