Friday, March 9, 2012

How can I order from a restaurant wholesaler?

Here's the deal.....There is a product at one of my favorite restaurants that I want to buy a bunch of so I can have it at home. They are these ultra thin pizza crusts made by Rich Products Corporation.



But Rich Corp only sells to brokers that then sell to restaurants.....and the brokers won't sell to individuals.... so how can I get them???How can I order from a restaurant wholesaler?
They might lose their license if they sold it to you as of an individual. Try to get in touch with the restaurant manager and ask to order extra for you. I have managed restaurants for some time and even then I have run to a problem like this before. Good luck!!How can I order from a restaurant wholesaler?
Well, Dorigurl, perhaps you can locate the brokers who are out of state and try contacting them. There must be a broker somewhere who does not have a minimum order. Or you can tell them you are from Dorigurl's restaurant and act like you are placing a new order; but don't have the paperwork in order, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment