Monday, March 12, 2012

Why do pizza man make drama in his delivery?.?

Ok, I was called for order pizza. He said $31 dollars and He said will be there about 45 minutes. now he finally arrived at my house then I gave it to him about for $40. He said no can you give me $8. I said ok, I gave him for $5. He said no, give it to me $10. He yelled at me about money for no reasons. He always make big deal. I just confused because He is lier about money. I just got first time for agrue with him. He ask me who i text to?. I said my mom. he ask me who someone order for me?. I said that's me. He keep ask me a stupid question and his wifey asked me about did I give them for tip?. I just wonder why did they make drama?. geez!!!.Why do pizza man make drama in his delivery?.?
Find a different pizza place to order from.



BTW... this really is not an ETIQUETTE question... but thanks for asking!





Have a polite day.Why do pizza man make drama in his delivery?.?
Sounds a little weird. And just bad customer service. I would either call and complain to his manager or find a new pizza joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment