Saturday, March 3, 2012

According to my Friend I'm "Stupid" Because I heat up my pizza in the Toaster...?

So turns out if I have leftover Pizza I'll heat it up in the toaster, the main reason is because the oven takes a while to warm up, the microwave makes it soggy .... and the toaster seems to be more convenient to me.



However I have this one friend that made such a big deal about it calling me stupid and being "appalled" by it.



I never understood her situation!



What do you say? Did I really miss something?According to my Friend I'm "Stupid" Because I heat up my pizza in the Toaster...?
Your friend is very odd for reacting that way. However heating up pizza in the toaster could be dangerous as you could get topping on the heating elements and cause it to catch fire.
I dont think it matters... Your friend has some serous issues if she's bugging out over how you heat pizza. Its not like the bytch ate it.According to my Friend I'm "Stupid" Because I heat up my pizza in the Toaster...?
kudos for your ingenuity.
Imma try it.It might work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment