Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bad pizza reaction or cheese reaction?

I eat a medium size pizza yesterday, piece by piece. I didn't have any thing else, cause I didn't have any thing else with me, when I went to my 12 hours shift work. Now I have stuffy nose and like really bad headache and sore throat. Am guessing its the cheese that's causing it as I had similar reaction to cheese before, but only sinus conjestion at the time. Please help. If you have had the same problem from your experience, please share what it was like and or how you dealt with the symptoms. Any thing is appreciated, thank you.Bad pizza reaction or cheese reaction?
It would be better to discuss this with your family doctor..
my mum has sufferred from this but do not stop eating cheese, just where as you might but expensive cheese only buy smartprice cheese the simple value and this may help .Bad pizza reaction or cheese reaction?
May be the cheese was expired . That's why i prefer cook each %26amp; every thing at home .
It is probable the cheese
might be H1N1, might wanna check with a vet

No comments:

Post a Comment